REBA Board of Directors (BoD) Election Information
REBA invites all current member companies to participate in the annual Board of Directors election now through May 18.
About the Board
REBA’s Board of Directors guides and governs the organization toward mission success. A great Board member is focused on REBA’s mission, represents your member voice or perspective in their decision-making, and has the time and intellect to contribute to REBA. In addition, the Board is specifically seeking individuals with the following attributes (not requirements):
- Strategic Thought Leadership with the ability to contribute as an experienced and innovative leader who brings novel ideas and can advise on senior-level strategic decision-making.
- Diversity of perspective, identities, and experiences to generate more robust and creative decision-making, specifically:
- Leadership experience building diversity, equity, and inclusion within the industry.
- Perspectives from communities that are currently underrepresented in the clean energy industry and on REBA’s board, including but not limited to people of color, women, and veterans.
- Policy & Regulatory Acumen with a history and understanding of engaging stakeholders in regulated-utility territories and engaging policymakers on both sides of the aisle.
For the Buyer seats, the Board is seeking a breadth of Buyer voices including smaller Buyer companies, companies at early stage in their renewable energy journey, or Buyers from other groups such as cities, universities, or federal agencies.
Read REBA’s current Board of Directors.
Open Board of Directors seats
We have an impressive slate of candidates for each of the following Board seats:
- 3 non-Leadership Circle Buyers (Silver, Gold, or Platinum)
- 2 Leadership Circle Energy Providers
The primary contact for every member company has one vote. That individual received an email on May 4 at 12:00pm ET from Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance: firstname.lastname@example.org with an invitation to vote. If you did not receive an email or want to know who your primary contact is, contact us.
How to vote
The link for your vote was emailed on May 5 at 12:00 PM ET to the primary contact for each member company from email@example.com with a link to access the online election as well as a unique access code. Each company may participate in the election one time only (each voter may vote or abstain for all open positions). The email may be forwarded to an alternative voter within your organization.
- May 4 to May 18: Election open.
- May 19: All nominees informed of election results.
- May 20: New BoD members announced at closing plenary of REBA Connect: Virtual Member Summit ‘21; two-year Director term begins.
- May 26: Board of Directors meeting.
Contact Rachel for any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org.