LESsor Sustainable Energy Network (LESSEN)
The LESsor Sustainable Energy Network (LESSEN) is a training program for data center and commercial real estate owners and operators that creates a community of practice among attendees through insights from experienced large-scale renewable energy buyers. The training focuses on the key elements of a successful sustainable energy strategy where individuals join virtual sessions covering foundational knowledge and project-specific education.
The LESSEN training will provide a deep-dive into the fundamental components of sustainable energy projects, including:
- How to make the internal business case for sustainability
- Energy efficiency strategies and technologies
- On-site and off-site renewable energy procurement
- Contracting structures
- Economic considerations related to the different project types
Who should participate in LESSEN?
Data center or commercial real estate owners and operators seeking to:
- Develop a business case for energy sustainability
- Undertake energy efficiency and/or renewable energy projects
- Receive expert guidance on how to take action related to sustainable energy procurement
The next LESSEN season will start in Fall 2021 and provide attendees with knowledge to move forward on their own, in a demand-aggregated group, or through engagement with external consultants for tailored support.
To learn more about LESSEN or reserve your space, contact email@example.com.
LESSEN faculty are data center and commercial real estate professionals who also have extensive energy efficiency and renewable energy buying experience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in serving as faculty.
Previous LESSEN faculty include:
Director, Global Renewable Energy and Cleantech, Equinix
Global Energy Program Manager
Assistant Vice President, Sustainability & ESG,
Director, Corporate Sustainability